EAGLE 7 Consulting Services offers training programs for individuals and businesses, government and non-profit organizations who seek to improve their employee professional skills. Training customized to address specific areas of concern.
21st Century College & Career Readiness
In today’s global economy, students must be well-prepared for the demands of college and the 21st century workplace. EAGLE 7 provides tools and strategies designed to assist students. We provide services to: Non-Profit Organizations | Middle Schools | High Schools | Libraries & More
Service-Leadership Business Consulting
Investing in Service-Leadership can be a pivotal component of any organization. It adds value to employees, customers, and volunteers. Seeing the impact of creating a culture of service-leaders can only enhance a company’s portfolio.
- Hire local community leaders and specialist as consultants to assist in the areas of social imp, or business expertise for our clients.
- Design and Implement events to meet the specific needs of clients.
- Assess and diagnose the specific needs of our clients in order to meet their necessary goals.
- Provide strategies and ideas to enhance our clients’ specific needs.
- Support our clients in any of the 7 areas of impact listed above.
- Provide solutions for enhanced community engagement
- Provide 21st Century College and Career Readiness for customers
- Provide professional development
- Create a selection of safe, quality and affordable consultation services
- Youth Empowered to Serve GALA (Youth)
- MLK Sunday Supper (Community)
- SOAR Summit (Minority Youth Tech Expo) (Youth)
- Parent Empowerment Series (Parents)
- TEDxSnellville (Community)