EAGLE 7 Consulting brings ‘Innovative Community Solutions’ to any project we are invited to impact. Our strategy is mission-centered, based on existing strengths and resources, and rooted in the current and emerging needs of the communities served.
EAGLE 7 Consulting – Innovative Community Solutions – This Company is a consulting firm committed to engaging communities by creating strategic collaborative connections for sustainable growth and positive impact. Since 2011, EAGLE 7 Consulting has been making a difference in Metro-Atlanta communities.
VISION: To be a company which is globally minded and locally committed to positive change for all.
MISSION: Embrace the Power of One. Connecting the Dots of Communities One Individual at a Time.
As a consulting company we concentrate on creating unique, strategic modes, models and methodologies of leveraging engagement and building capacity for clients.
Mrs. JeJuan D. Stewart is the wife of Late Rev. John C. Stewart, Jr., mother of four and grandmother of four. Professionally, she is a trained PA-Anesthetist having graduated from Emory University’s PA program. A Gwinnett county resident for over 24 years, her focus on family enrichment is a priority.
JeJuan has a passion for community engagement, parent empowerment and youth leadership development. She founded the Gwinnett NAACP Youth Council in 2004 with her late husband. She served as its advisor for six years. Through innovative programming and community collaborations, she developed the ideas that serve as a foundation for EAGLE 7 LLC today.
EAGLE 7 designs programs and develops conferences/seminars to meet the needs of our constituents . Engaging diversity among community groups and supporting local grassroots organizations with specific needs is our specialty.
1994 – 2004 Founder SALT Sisters Abiding in Love & Truth
- 1995 – 2010 Community Service
- Atlanta Red Cross Advisory Board Member/Volunteer
- (PTA board for Shiloh Elem, Shiloh Middle, Shiloh H.S.)
- 2004 – 2011 Gwinnett NAACP Secretary
- Gwinnett NAACP Youth Council Advisor & Co-Founder
- 2011 Metro Atlanta United Way VIP
- 2012 – 2013 GNLI Gwinnett Neighborhood Leadership Institute
- 2014 – 2015 Prevention Training (Prevention Specialist : Communication Skills, Atlanta Mentors – STEMfest Parent Empowerment Speaker
- 2015-present TED Ed Club Facilitator, TEDx Organizer